How to delete dm_audittrail entries manually for dm_document?

We are deleting dm_audittrail entries manually.
I know that dm_AuditMgt job deletes the dm_audittrail entries but how to pass date range attributes to this method.
How to delete dm_audittrail entries for dm_document, is there any option in the dm_AuditMgt job or any new job exists or Is there any other way to delete dm_audittrail entries for dm_document.
Please help me here as it is very urgent for my project.

Answers

• You can use argument 'cutoff_days' to specify the age of the objects to delete, the default value is 90 days. Other than that you can look for custom_predicate to specify some additional conditions:

The custom_predicate argument is applied to those items meeting the age requirement specified in the cutoff_days argument. By default, the custom predicate includes three conditions:
    • delete_flag=TRUE
    This condition cannot be modified.
    • dequeued_date=value (value is computed using the cutoff_days argument)
    This condition cannot be modified.
    • r_gen_source=1
    Directs the server to delete only audit trail objects generated by system-defined events. To remove only audit trail objects generated by user-defined events, change the value to 0. To remove audit trail objects generated by both system- and user-defined events, remove the r_gen_source expression from
    the custom predicate. You can also add other conditions (for example, event=approved) to the default custom predicate.