Thanks to all who attended today's OpenText Support Community Event: Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program.

A recording of the event and the next steps to start your contributions can be found here:

Customer Contributions to Knowledge Presentation

Let's get started!

Documentum Resources location on opentext support

Hi OpenText documentum team,

Its getting difficult to search documentum forums and documentum resources after acquiring by Opentext since old URLs EMC URLs are not working and we are not able to find corresponding new URLs.

Best Answers

• David SciutoDavid Sciuto admin
    Accepted Answer

Many of our EMC documents can be found on My Support by searching by product and then filtering to a specific keyword. If you're not able to find a specific EMC document, please let me know. I may be able to retrieve it.

David Sciuto
    Community Program Manager | Online Support

• Accepted Answer

I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but if you have the KB article number from the old EMC site, you could search the same article in OpenText My Support (https://support.opentext.com) by appending the article number with 'ECD' prefix. For example, if the article number is '450245', then search for 'ECD450245' in OpenText My Support

• Accepted Answer

Thanks @David Sciuto for your response, i will the way you suggested and will update here.

@ashraf_ishak, thanks for the response, when i am trying to open support site of opentext, it doesn't allow me to go in and prompt that my account does not have access to the resource.

Answers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file