Thanks to all who attended today's OpenText Support Community Event: Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program.

A recording of the event and the next steps to start your contributions can be found here:

Customer Contributions to Knowledge Presentation

Let's get started!

You're Invited! Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program Q&A

David SciutoDavid Sciuto admin
edited July 13 in General

I would like to invite you to an informal Q&A session on July 20, 9:00 AM EDT to get your input and feedback on a new program we are introducing - Customer Contributions to Knowledge.

**What is this program? ** Simply put, as knowledge experts we want to hear from you. We need contributions to our ever-expanding library of Knowledge Base Articles (KBA) and you have invaluable knowledge to share!

If you are innovatively using OpenText products, and pushing our software to new and exciting limits. We want to hear about all the interesting things you are working on. Sample code and sample configurations, for example, are appreciated for these KBA’s.

In this 1-hour session, we will discuss the details of the program, the simple submission process, how you will be recognized, and of course answering any question you may have.

If you'd like to join us on this customer-invited event, please respond to this post with a reply, like "Count me in" or "I want to attend," etc. We look forward to talking to you and learning more about how you use our products!

Note: Phone conference dial-in information will be provided to those who accept this invitation.

David Sciuto
Community Program Manager | Online Support

Comments

• I will try.

• Thank you, Mohammed! I look forward to speaking with you at this event.

David Sciuto

• I will try to attend.

• Thank you, Prashanth! I look forward to speaking with you!

David Sciuto

• David, I will try to attend this session.

• Thank you, Bhupendra! I look forward to speaking with you.

David Sciuto

• Please share the details to join.

• I'll try to attend :)

• David SciutoDavid Sciuto admin
    edited July 11

Yamini007 and Alvaro, Thank you both! The details to join are simple. I will be sending you an invite early next week, for a WebEx discussion. During the webinar, I'll explain the why and how of this program. I'll also be looking for your ideas and feedback in making this program a success. With your expert contributions, we can dynamically expand our knowledge in the OpenText Support Forums!

David Sciuto

• Count me in...

Thanks & Regards,
    Sai
  • Please share the details.

• Count me in

• Thanks, Johnny, Sai, and Sreenivas! I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

David Sciuto

• To all who have posted here:

Thank you for accepting our invitation to our first OpenText Community Event! I'm looking forward to speaking with you on Friday to tell you about our new Customer Contribution to Knowledge Program, This short meeting will provide you with the basic information for contributing your expertise to forums channel and helping to grow the channel into a vibrant discussion area in the community.

Please look for my invitation later today with dial-in and contact information for Friday's meeting. I'm looking forward to it!

David Sciuto

• I want to attend

• Thank you, all, for attending today's kick-off for customer contributions to knowledge.

We hope you’ll share your knowledge with the community as an expert, through your experience and innovations in using our products. Please continue to watch this forum for more details on how the contributions program will unfold.

Meanwhile, if you're ready to start contributing articles, presentations, or recording on best practices, please let me know by posting here. I'll contact you and help you get started as one of our first contributors!

For those who were unable to attend, here are the links to the recorded session.

Topic:
    Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program

File size:
    45.47MB
    Duration:
    34 minutes

Description:

David Sciuto

• Hi @David Sciuto , will the "best practices" forum from Extream that was shown in the session be added to the Documentum forums? or there will be a different subforum for the Documentum section?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file