Thanks to all who attended today's OpenText Support Community Event: Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program.

A recording of the event and the next steps to start your contributions can be found here:

Customer Contributions to Knowledge Presentation

Let's get started!

DQL Query

Hi All,
I have to append a value to an object id and set it to a create statement, need experts help, if you knew a query can any one please share with me.
Below is the query i'm working on, but is throwing an error on execution, can any one tell me what is correct query to execute it

select 'WF_TAXONOMY1.' + r_object_id from dm_relation where parent_id=(select r_object_id from d2_taxonomy where object_name = 'WF_TAXONOMY1')
and child_id=(select r_object_id from d2_dictionary_value where dictionary_name = 'ch_state' and object_name='IL')

Thanks in advance
Madhu

Comments

• Any one please help me in this query. when i run the below query it is throwing an error, please correct me

select 'WF_TAXONOMY1.' + r_object_id from dm_relation;

-Thanks
    Madhu

• dm_relation object does NOT have a field called 'WF_TAXONOMY1.' + r_object_id. Just prepend the label after you have the results (e.g. in excel or your java code).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file