Thanks to all who attended today's OpenText Support Community Event: Customer Contributions to Knowledge Program.

A recording of the event and the next steps to start your contributions can be found here:

Customer Contributions to Knowledge Presentation

Let's get started!

Where is Developer Network Content

Anyone who can point out where is the content for the link below - Keeps going back to EMC. Was this ported post acquisition.

https://developer-content.emc.com/developer/samplecode.htm#0900c355813ec273

Answers

• I raised this at the time of move. Not sure what happened to it but reached out to people who might know.

• Do you know what the link is pointed to? What are you trying to do?

• Its very old stuff but there still is some good reference DFC code. I was looking for some Methods and BOF stuff.

• Hi, Binay, Our "MySupport" community channels, like this forum area or our knowledge base, are focused on providing support content for our products. Your inquiry seems to be a request for developer content. While it's a bit out of our realm, if you have an old EMC link to its community or specific details about what you're looking for, I may be able either to locate the content in the EMC community, or reach out internally to engineering to see if we can get help for your issue.

David Sciuto
    Community Program Manager | Online Support

• Try google :) There are plenty of documentum developer blogs that have shared their code samples.