where's the Exstream forum?

edited May 24 in General

What's the status on the new Exstream forum? The link provided in the old forum for the new site just gives me a permission problem. I thought it was being blocked at work but when I tried on my phone I get the same message.

Comments

• David ColvinDavid Colvin admin
    edited May 23

Hi Orlando,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing the new forum. The new Exstream forum can be found here: https://communities.opentext.com/forums/categories/exstream-forum. If that link continues to give you problems, can you tell me specifically what the permissions problem or error is?

Thanks & regards,
    David Colvin
    OpenText Systems Manager

• Hi David,

What comes up is a message that says: "Permission Problem" followed by "You don't have permission to do that."

I've tried using IE and Firefox and both return this message.

• Karen WeirKaren Weir admin
    edited May 24

Hi there,

Your personal email account does not have access to the Exstream forum, kindly log out and return using your My Support account to access the full community.

If you have questions about your account, we can help offline via support@opentext.com

Karen
    OpenText

• I just tried it in Chrome and I get a sign-on screen but it didn't bring me to the Exstream forum after signing on. If I select categories, there's no selection for Exstream.

btw, if you're wondering how I got in the first time, I just removed "/categories/exstream-forum" on the link provided.

• Hi Karen,

I don't have a My Support account any longer as I left my previous company.  I am currently contracting.  I had used the previous forum using this id.  I'm assuming that I need a corporate e-mail address for my support, so if I create a new one, it would be for a short period.  

• Thanks Orlando,

Can you please email me directly, providing the email you use to access My Support? Your personal email does not have access, so I will need your company address to investigate.

Karen
    kweir@opentext.com
    OpenText

• I've just sent you an e-mail.